Posted: June 29th 2015
Location: Beijing, China
- Represent the New Oriental Vision Overseas （新东方：前途出国）, the strongest brand name and fastest-growing company in the industry, to market the products and services offerings of the institution to potential clients (students and parents).
- Participate in application-related group discussion sessions as a member of the dynamic team of high-caliber consultants.
- Provide consulting services to the prospective students with the goal of signing the VIP Application Service Contract, who apply for top universities in the US.
- Coach prospective students/clients throughout their US college application, including: essay composition, college selection, choice of major and minor, language study and test planning, Write and present case proposals to students and director，etc.
- Make individual, as well as class based, long-term planning on academic researches, extracurricular activities and linguistic training.
- Pitch marketing plan, participate in promotional events like education fair and public speaking.
- Develop and innovate the program based on the needs of the market.
- Bachelor degree or above.
- Passion for mentorship and education.
- Familiarity with American education systems and culture.
- Excellent oral and writing skills in English, Mandarin is plus.
- Strong communication skills and problem solving skills.
- Outstanding leadership, creativity, planning ability and executive force.
- Time management skills and multi-tasking ability.
- Strong marketing ability.
- Ability to work under pressure and meet tight deadlines.
- Work experience in the overseas consulting industry is plus.
- Chinese speaking is preferred.
- University ranking in top 30 is preferred.
More information, including how to apply, can be found at Career Builder